Oaklins’ team in Amsterdam offers an analyst position to ambitious starters who want to develop themselves in the Investment Banking industry. You’ll be working in small deal teams, with interesting clients and great colleagues who like to have a good time at work. The job comes with a high level of responsibility and opportunity to experience a steep learning curve. You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced M&A professionals carrying hundreds of transactions under their belt.
We are global M&A and financial advisory professionals, determined to help ambitious entrepreneurs and evolving mid-market companies reach their full potential. We offer our clients deep industry knowledge leveraging the capabilities of 800 passionate colleagues around the world. By seamlessly collaborating across borders, we use our global strength in sell- and buy-side mergers and acquisitions, debt, growth equity and equity capital markets advisory.
What you’ll do
- Get ready for something new – you work as a sell- or buy-side advisor for domestic and foreign entrepreneurs, corporations and financial investors on varied M&A consulting projects in a wide variety of sectors
- Keep track – within focused project teams, you play a key role in process control, document preparation, communicating with parties, and negotiating to completion
- Deep dive into the subject matter – analyse the past and future development of companies, assess their positioning in the market, assess their financial performance, and manage due diligence processes
- Concentrate on the essentials – in the context of project work and client acquisition, you create meaningful presentations that get to the point and present complex contents in an understandable way
- Work with a high level of independence – experience a steep learning curve and quickly learn to take responsibility and initiative under the general supervision of a senior colleague
Who you are
- Excellent academic background and completed Master’s degree in Business Economics or related
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Confident and open attitude
- Independent and team-orientated working style
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding work ethic
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility and resilience
- Proficiency in MS office
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent English communication skills
- We look for highly motivated people with excellent analytical and communication skills. Besides outstanding academic achievements, we value extracurricular activities as well as distinctive personal qualities and outside interests.
Apply for the position
If you believe you can do extraordinary work helping talented entrepreneurs and global organizations grow beyond their imagination, we want to hear from you. Please submit your full application documentation.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.