Sales Trader Commodities – German market
Looking for a Sales & Trading Traineeship in Amsterdam where you can boost your sales talent? Are you eager enough to pick up the phone and build your own client portfolio? Is your personality best described as ambitious, commercial and are you curious about the combination of sales and global commodity trading?
Sales Traders are the beating heart of our business. Ambitious, innovative and team oriented, these highly valued employees are intelligent professionals with a commercial skillset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our work is about understanding a complex and dynamic marketplace where changing legislation, product availability and client requirements add up to opportunities for making trades that benefit all parties. As an ACT Commodities Sales Trader, you get to do it all, from building client relationships to identifying and sourcing suitable products, negotiating the terms and closing the deals.
If you’re good at keeping your eye on the ball, seizing opportunities, and enjoy the challenges of matchmaking products, business requirements, legislative stipulation and finances, then becoming an ACT Commodities Sales Trader could be the rewarding career you’ve been looking for.
Positive, personable work environment
Sales trading is a people-oriented profession. Unlike screen trading, which mainly entails clever number-crunching to try to outwit the market, sales trading is about nurturing client relationships. At ACT Commodities, our job is to realize mutually beneficial deals in tangible commodities and products that businesses actually use.
We capitalize on a social and collaborative working environment that inspires each individual to excel. ACT Sales Traders operate as an energetic team that thrives within a culture of trust, honesty and sharing. Our ability to pull together is a key company strength.
- good in German and fluent in English
- bachelor’s/master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- 0-3 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
Compensation & benefits
We provide all the product knowledge and training necessary to become a successful Sales Trader. New employees undergo an on-the-job traineeship program which develops the relevant skills and expertise in a real-life environment.
- build up your own business and client portfolio within our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team
- stimulating working environment with lots of development prospects
- work in the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic commodity markets
- comprehensive on-the-job training to develop the necessary commercial trading skills
- ongoing personal development support
- competitive salary and performance bonus
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Debbie Holgado, Recruiter at ACT Commodities: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 2199210. If you want to apply, upload your resume and letter of motivation in English via this link.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.