Sales Trader – German Market
STX Commodities is a renewable energy broker and sales-trading house focused on offering liquidity in the relative illiquid international renewable energy markets. STX was established over 12 years ago when the Kyoto protocol was implemented and being effectively one of the first European players on the Carbon Emission (EUA) market.
Over the years, STX Commodities evolved into a pan-European broker and sales-trading organization active in both physical renewables as well as certificates on renewables. Examples of physical renewables are bio-fuels such as bio-diesel and examples of renewable energy certificates are for instance Carbon Emissions and a variety of green-electricity certificates.
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the German environmental commodity market. Your role will be a hybrid of sales trading and sales consulting for clients such as utilities and corporates. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. You will be supported by a highly experienced team. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for
- Origination of clients in the energy sector
- Building your own portfolio of clients
- Deal structuring
- Managing sales activity towards B2B clients
- Closing deals!
- 0-2 years of commercial experience. If you have more experience, but think you would fit the job, feel free to apply
- You’ve got the basic knowledge of financial concepts and commodity markets
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- Worked and lived in Germany and/or abroad
- Have a strong commercial drive and an eager and proactive attitude
- You are living or willing to relocate to Amsterdam
For more information please take a look at our company career page! https://www.stxgroup.com/careers/
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.