Hope less, do more.
Ever dreamed about being part of a new, novel hedgefund?
At SAVIN we embrace smart creative outliers. We have a results-driven, collaborative culture focused on excellence that is delivered through the collective efforts of everyone on our team. That’s why we challenge and support each other to grow; to grow our skills, broaden our knowledge, expand our horizons, and think differently. Our team is our most important asset and investment.
SAVIN is a new hedge fund founded in 2020 by three seasoned investment professionals. Savin targets positive and low risk returns by employing an arbitrage oriented approach to capital markets and an actively hedged tail risk strategy. We are located in the Amsterdam ADAM Toren, with epic views of the city and shipping lanes.
Current market valuations and a persistent low interest rate environment pose a major challenge for traditional investors. The portfolio for the next decade requires more focus on incorporating alternatives. SAVIN aims to offer an attractive alternative to the fixed income allocations of investor’s portfolio by deploying a strategy focused on delivering uncorrelated returns and the ability to profit from volatility.
About the job
As a trader you will work side by side with our CIO and Portfolio Managers running a large portfolio of equity and volatility arbitrage strategies. You will be responsible for the execution of trades. You will prepare trading plans that maximize returns and conduct financial analyses to identify profitable new opportunities.
- Manage the execution and risk of a complex portfolio of financial products
- Develop, maintain and tune trading models
- Research new trading opportunities
- Bullet proof ethics and moral backbone
- You appreciate wholeheartedly that diversity comes from the mind and thought
- University degree in Mathematics, Econometrics or Finance
- Demonstrable interest in trading and global financial markets
- Ability and character to take on a high level of responsibility
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills
- Experience with programming in Python is a plus
- Either recently graduated or max 2 years of relevant experience as a trader
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join a novel hedge fund at an early stage
- Working alongside some of the best trading professionals in the industry
- A steep learning curve and a competitive salary package + bonus
Send us your CV + motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like to be in the engine room, and prefer the steep-end of curves, please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on +31 (0) 20 2044 593 or email@example.com
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.