Solar Business Development
|INTERNSHIP SOLAR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
|Location||Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
|Contract||Up to 6 months|
|Introduction||Lightsource BP is a global leader in the development, financing and long-term operation of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) projects. Since inception in 2010, we have become one of the largest solar energy companies in the world, with 1.3 GW developed in-house and 2.0 GW under management.|
|Tasks and responsibilities||We are looking for an enthusiastic student who wants to participate in the development and acquisition of solar projects within the Dutch Business Development team.
This role includes the following:
– Investigating the possibilities of various solar energy concepts (rooftop, floating, trackers) in the Netherlands.
– Identifying potential locations and companies for our business development managers.
– Project financial modeling
– Contacting companies (roof, land or water owners) for possible collaborations.
– Contributing to project acquisitions, including due diligence, counseling of advisers, contact with banks.
You will work closely with our business development managers and our planners. You would be part of the team and would be expected to proactively contribute to business development in the Dutch market.
|Knowledge||Knowledge of finance|
|Education||BSc or MSc in business administration, economics, or other relevant study.|
|Skills||Good written and oral skills are crucial for reporting and communicating with multiple internal and external parties.
We are looking for a driven student with commercial skills, who can work independently and in a team.
Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken, is essential.
+31 6 18 47 58 44
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.