Internship Private Equity
A PE internship at Torqx
Torqx offers top talent the opportunity to work in the investment team for a number of months. As an intern you will be involved in all aspects of the investment process and you will be a full member of the investment team. Your activities include:
- Analysing markets and sectors;
- Analysing investment proposals (“IMs”);
- Support in the execution of investment processes (“deals”);
- Support for activities within our portfolio companies.
What has Torqx to offer you?
We offer you an interesting, educational and above all fun internship position. Your internship allowance is € 1,500 gross per month for a full-time appointment. You also get a laptop at your disposal. Our office is located in Bussum and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- You follow a university education (financial, economic or technical). You are a bachelor student or master student in the last year;
- Your grades are excellent;
- You have demonstrable interest in PE and / or the financial field;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have an autonomous work ethic and are result-oriented;
- You are confident and entrepreneurial;
- You are proficient in the Dutch language;
- You are available for a period of at least three months.
Are you interested or do you want to know more?
For questions you can contact Willem van der Graaf, Associate (+31 (0) 6 48019769 – firstname.lastname@example.org). You can apply directly by sending Willem an email with your resume, grade lists and a short motivation.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.