Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique trading firm that specializes in trading volatility across multiple instruments listed on major exchanges worldwide. Da Vinci was founded in 2015 by industry experts and has grown successfully in a short period of time. We are constantly looking for new opportunities and in order to facilitate our current and future growth we are looking for smart, talented and passionate people. Based out of Amsterdam we do not only offer a highly inclusive fun working place, but also a package like none other as we firmly believe that attracting the best also requires providing the best.
In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial traders with an academic degree who apart from trading are also willing and capable of adding long term value. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating profits with trading by position taking and market making;
- Risk management of your portfolio;
- Improving and refining the infrastructure and setup;
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets;
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities.
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
- A base Salary of 80k and a variable pay plus excellent prospects;
- For people coming from abroad we provide housing during the first three months;
- Expat service available for people coming from abroad;
- Lunches and dinner during work hours;
- In house gym available.
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci trading, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.