Treasury Assistant (temporary)
Job no: 504775
Work type: Temp (2-4 days per week)
Location: The Netherlands
Office Location: Rotterdam
The Treasury Loan Administrator is responsible for administration of the loan portfolio for the group. The responsibilities relate to tracking and administrating loans between internal and external counterparties as well being responsible of the loan administration in the Treasury management system which will be integrated with other internal systems. The Treasury Loan administrator should have good understanding on how loan pricing, documentation and mutations on loan values work between several internal counterparties and make sure the loan process is administered complete and efficient as well being a good communicator between Treasury and other internal TMF departments (TMF entities, legal department, Tax department and Accounting department).
- Administration of the Intercompany loan portfolio in Excel and Treasury Management system
- Assist with loan pricing
- Track and perform mutation related to loan portfolio
- Provide variety report weekly/montly report of loan portfolio status
- Make sure all loans have proper documentation and arrange with Group Legal and counterparties for completion
- Monitor timely rollover of loan documentation when expired
- Administer loans in the Treasury management system
- Monitor that output is in line with the correct accounting journals (mont-end) in corporation with Accounting departments
- Update loans schedules and communicate this to internal departments
- Analyze and identify all fee discrepancies in loan processes and perform regular checks on loan portfolio and ensure compliance to all requirements
- HBO or Master Degree in Finance (Accounting, Treasury) or still studying
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical thinker with conceptual qualities; knows how to use the right wording to communicate effectively.
- Remains objective at all times in his analysis; knows how to interpret loans values. Gets things done, initiates, looks after the correct execution, hands-on, is consistent and is precise.
- Flexible, not status-conscious, feels excited to be part of a developing company, feels at home in a ‘lean-and-mean’ environment.
- Personal integrity, applying high quality standards to his professional conduct, convinces and advises in a pleasant way.
- Good communicator, persuasive, able to operate at different levels in- and outside an international organization. Critical, but always constructive, questions status quo.
- Has a good sense of humor, a realist, can take distance and knows own limitations, is quick to learn.
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.