Venture Capital Trainee Program
Knight Venture Capital is an independent venture capital firm dedicated to supporting early and growth-stage companies in the technology sector. We are on a mission to become the leading B2B SaaS investor in the Netherlands. To date, Knight Venture Capital has invested in companies like Dealroom, Contexta360 and Amberscript. We are backed by various successful entrepreneurs, HNWIs and family offices and recently closed a new fund.
Our team consists of a unique blend of people that have successfully built and sold software companies, have extensive M&A experience and a renowned international network. We believe in a great working culture and value flat hierarchies and open communication.
Our 3-6 months Venture Capital Trainee Program will allow you to get to know the exciting and highly challenging work of Venture Capital. You will be involved in projects & deals from start to finish. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and startups and who is keen to make the first step to develop a career in early-stage investments (potentially followed by a full-time position as an Analyst with Knight Venture Capital).
- Get involved in all aspects of investments. This involves deal sourcing, screening, assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing;
- Assist with deal sourcing and development of investment theses based on industry deep dives;
- Assist with due diligence of new ventures, analyse markets and competition, evaluate business models and go-to-market strategies, metrics and software products;
- Contribute to the preparation of investment memorandums, including performing valuation analysis and creating term-sheets;
- Build and maintain relationships with startup founders, partners and fellow VCs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A genuine interest in venture capital and technology entrepreneurship combined with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and excellent work ethics;
- Strong academic credentials with a degree from a top-tier institution;
- While beneficial, previous work experience is not a prerequisite. Eligible candidates have no more than 2-3 years of experience in finance, consulting or technology;
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail, pro-active and self-motivated;
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with people;
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Fluent (written and spoken) in both Dutch and English.
- Mentorship from the Knight Venture Capital team;
- Learning & Development budget;
- Join a highly motivated and high-performing team;
- A chance to work with exceptional entrepreneurs;
- Gain experience in the venture capital industry.
As soon as possible.
Knight Venture Capital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.