Internship Corporate Finance & Private Equity (fulltime)
What we look for
Vondel Finance continuously operates with both fulltime interns and thesis interns. Fulltime interns cooperate as a full-fledged team member on several projects, which provides them a unique insight in the swift world of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and private equity. Interns particularly spend their time on conducting financial analyses, market analyses and composing information memorandums.
Additionally, we offer an inhouse 8-week educational program, the Vondel Academy. Each week juniors receive a lecture from one of the partners or directors, combining the theories from your study with their expertise in corporate finance and private equity.
- Final stage of Master study or recently graduated, preferably with a background in (business) economics, finance or technical studies;
- Proven affinity with the financial world;
- Hands-on attitude with strong numerical and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Critical view and match with other team members;
- Fulltime availability for a minimum period of three months.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work on the verge of corporate finance and private equity;
- Close cooperation with and supervision by team members on all company levels;
- 8-week educational program;
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to start your career as an analyst after completion of the internship.
Interested? Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com. Visit our website for more information or give us a call on +31 20 238 1020 in case of questions.
Vondel Finance B.V.
Prins Bernhardplein 200
1097 JB Amsterdam
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.