Internship Corporate Finance & Private Equity (fulltime)
About Vondel Finance
Vondel Finance is an independent corporate finance and private equity boutique firm. We assist our clients with strategic and hands-on advice on all aspects of buy-side and sell-side transactions.
Vondel Finance cooperates with both Dutch and international businesses, listed companies, institutional investors and family offices. Clients value our multi-disciplinary expertise and entrepreneurial approach. Long-term relationships with many of these companies reflect our belief in transparent decision-making and fair deal-structuring. As of 2019, Vondel Finance is the exclusive Dutch partner of Clairfield International, a global partnership of corporate finance offices.
Parallel to corporate finance advisory, Vondel Finance also engages as a private equity office making both direct and indirect investments using own funds and alongside multiple partners.
What we look for
Vondel Finance continuously operates with both fulltime interns and thesis interns. Fulltime interns cooperate as a full-fledged team member on several projects, which provides them a unique insight in the swift world of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and private equity. Interns particularly spend their time on conducting financial analyses, market analyses and composing information memorandums.
- Final stage of Master study or recently graduated, preferably with a background in (business) economics, finance or technical studies;
- Proven affinity with the financial world;
- Hands-on attitude with strong numerical and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Critical view and match with other team members;
- Fulltime availability for a minimum period of three months.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to work on the verge of corporate finance and private equity
- Close cooperation with and supervision by team members on all company levels
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to start your career as an analyst after completion of the internship
Interested? Please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more information or give us a call on +31 20 238 1020 in case of questions.
Vondel Finance B.V.
Prins Bernhardplein 200
1097 JB Amsterdam
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.