Thesis internship Corporate Finance & Private Equity
What we look for
Vondel Finance continuously operates with both fulltime interns and thesis interns. Thesis interns write their thesis on a corporate finance topic with distinct relevance for Vondel Finance, preferably affiliated with private equity. Our team provides guidance and feedback along the writing process, and aids in connecting the theory to what we experience in the field.
Besides writing, thesis interns spend circa one third of their time as full-fledged team members on ongoing (sale) projects. Activities include conducting financial analyses, market analyses and composing transaction related documents. Additionally, we offer an inhouse 8-week educational program, the Vondel Academy. Each week juniors receive a lecture from one of the partners or directors, combining the theories from your study with their expertise in corporate finance and private equity.
- Final stage of Master study or recently graduated, preferably with a background in (business) economics, finance or technical studies;
- Proven affinity with the financial world;
- Hands-on attitude with strong numerical and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Critical view and match with other team members;
- Fulltime availability for a minimum period of three months.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to combine working and writing your thesis on the verge of corporate finance and private equity;
- Close cooperation with and supervision by team members on all company levels;
- Guidance during your thesis trajectory by the team and an assigned supervisor;
- 8-week educational program;
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to start your career as an analyst after completion of the internship.
Interested? Please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more information or give us a call on +31 20 238 1020 in case of questions.
Vondel Finance B.V.
Prins Bernhardplein 200
1097 JB Amsterdam
Do not wait any longer and apply now for the vacancy! See the button below and continue the application process.