We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
More about the job
What you’ll do:
- New business development through lead generation
- Establish and cultivate client relationships to understand and provide market-based solutions for buyers and sellers need sellers in the environmental commodity markets
- Identify arbitrage opportunities in the environmental commodity market to facilitate new business lines
- Accurately establish sell/ purchase price for significant volumes in the environmental commodity markets and negotiate sell/purchase contracts with counterparties
- Understand and stay up to date on legislation and geopolitical changes that create market-based opportunities in the environmental commodity markets
- Participate in the development and execution market-based solution strategies
- Represent the firm at conferences and engage with stakeholders within the industry
Who you are:
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Environmental/ Sustainable Studies or a related field
- 2-7 years of relevant experience with new business development, consulting, or sales
- Dynamic, problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirt
- Self-motivated, dependable individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable workstyle that responds quickly
- Ambitious, innovative, and team-oriented with an intrinsic interest in sustainability
- Presentation and client communication skills are essential
ACT Commodities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at ACT Commodities, Inc. are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family or parental status, status with regard to public assistance, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.