Are you looking for an internship at a fintech start-up that is shaking up the world of Private Equity? Do you want to work with 6 ambitious and experienced professionals who have worked for years at the best M&A and Private Equity firms? Do you want to be part of a unique experience where Private Equity and Fintech come together?
Who are we?
Altix is a start-up with the vision of making investing in the Private Equity market accessible to a wider audience and not just the largest institutional parties. By pooling the capital of smaller investors, we create access. In addition, we use our years of practical expertise to select only the best Private Equity funds. All of this is facilitated through our own digital platform.
What is your role?
- Support in evaluating Private Equity funds (due diligence on funds and companies, meetings with teams, modeling)
- Benchmarking of Private Equity funds
- Support in the fundraising process including meetings with potential investors
- Develop content related to the Private Equity market and developments
- Support in marketing strategy development and execution
- Overall support of the team in a crucial phase of the company’s development
Who are we looking for?
- Affinity with Private Equity, M&A, and strategy (internship experience in one of these areas is a plus)
- Strong analytical ability
- Charismatic and commercial with a proactive attitude
- Strong resume, high grades, university background (ideally in business or finance)
- Comfortable with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ambition to make an impact
- Immediately or available in the short term
What do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to work in a fintech in Private Equity
- Gain experience with people who have years of experience at the best Private Equity funds & M&A firms
- Crucial role in the team with great responsibility from the beginning
- Market-based internship compensation
Do you want to be part of an experienced team that will make an impact on the Private Equity industry? Send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]