To support our Benelux investment team in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an: Investment Intern
What do interns do?
Interns in the investment team work as a full member of the team together with the investment professionals, and thus get to know the multi-faceted private equity business. During your internship you will be challenged to develop your financial-, technical-, and personal-skills via your supporting role in live transactions.
Main activities of the Investment Interns:
- Research and analysis on markets, industries and companies
- Support teams in analysing potential acquisitions
- Participation in due diligence processes, and preparation of material for investment decisions
- Support in the monitoring of portfolio companies
- Preparation of potential portfolio exits
Who are we looking for?
The Benelux team in Amsterdam is constantly looking for interns who are available for 3 to 6 months.
- You are completing or have recently completed a technical, scientific, economical of financial degree, with above average academic achievements
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience/internships in private equity or related fields (investment banking, strategy consulting, transaction services)
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry
- Highly ambitious, entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills and strong teamwork ability
- Fluent speaker and writer in English, fluency in Dutch is preferred
What do we offer?
- A market practice compensation package
- Gaining experience in an international business environment
- The opportunity to implement your ideas in live deals and create concrete business value
- Dynamic career development in a successful and rapidly growing investment company
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this exiting and dynamic opportunity, we look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date!