BlackFin is a leading private equity fund dedicated to financial services companies in Europe. As an independent company with c. 2 billion euros Assets under Management, BlackFin focuses on growing companies taking either majority or influential minority shareholder positions. The objective is to assist businesses through the strategic stages of their development.
Visit www.blackfin.com for more information.
We are looking for a motivated intern who possesses excellent analytical abilities combined with a keen interest in M&A, Strategy and Investments. The objective will be to assist our Benelux-focused buy-out investment team through different stages of the investment cycle (acquisitions, portfolio-company monitoring, and divestments).
Full project involvement throughout the whole investment cycle:
- Search for acquisition targets
- Market research
- Financial analysis, modelling and company valuation
- Drafting presentations and memoranda to support transactions
- Strategic and operational due diligence
- Portfolio companies’ reporting and follow-up
Length and beginning of the internship
- Start date: February / March 2023
- Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Location: BlackFin offices in Brussels
- Compensation: Competitive
- Education: Master student in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or candidate to an MBA
- Previous experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Private Equity or Audit firms appreciated
- Thorough understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].