Technology is becoming increasingly important in mergers & acquisitions. Digital is disrupting nearly all businesses and driving corporates to seek out for new deals or alliances to keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem.
Would you like to be part of such strategic transformations and gain experience in the financial and IT/operational aspects of mergers and acquisitions? This is your opportunity to combine your technical knowledge in a consulting role!
We offer you a challenging job in a vibrant, ambitious and international team in our most successful fast-growing deals practice.
What does your work look like?
In your daily work you support clients in pre- and post-deal M&A projects focusing on key IT/Technology aspects. You will learn how to translate your knowledge of emerging technologies to help solve client cases.
- The M&A sector is a fast paced sector, making it possible for you to work on projects for 20 businesses in less than 2 years. Meaning we offer you a steep learning curve but a whole team to guide you and learn from. You will be really putting your knowledge into practice.
- You will help identify how technology or innovation capabilities apply to business needs (digital, platform, automation, AI and robotics, cloud adoption etc.). You look into the key opportunities and investment risks for your client (deal rationale, synergy analysis, value creation hypothesis)
- We will take you along and support you wherever possible in the team to make you part of the M&A technology. You will really make an impact by directly communicating and advising C-level clients (CEO, CFO, CIO, M&A).
The M&A Technology team is part of the Delivering Deal Value team (DDV) that supports corporate and private equity firms to identify, quantify and deliver full deal value. The combination of unrivalled industry experience and deal expertise in both the pre- and post-deal phase means that we know what to look for in the target business and how the issues can be addressed. You will work closely together with colleagues that focus on key services like:
- Advanced due diligence services (digital, cybersecurity, platform etc.)
- Carve out and divestment support
- Mergers & Acquisitions Integration
- Synergy development and review
- IT/ digital strategy and operating model design
- Operational Restructuring and Rapid Value Creation
Who are you?
We are looking for talent with a technical background and interest in M&A.
- You have a University degree in computer science, information science, artificial intelligence or related discipline – demonstrating affinity towards emerging digital technologies and technology topics.
- Willing to apply your knowledge in a consultancy role to help our clients grow.
- Know how to make an impact, have strong analytical skills and are curious.
- Has excellent skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written).
What do we offer
A job with PwC means working with a wide variety of clients and inspiring colleagues. The DDV team has over 40 colleagues. You will feel at home in this multicultural team that works closely together in an informal setting. Clients range from private equity to large corporates and you will be able to work together with C-level management and other board members on a daily basis. In your work you will have room to grow, work and live flexibly. To summarize;
- Fast paced and strategic project-based work, with extensive learning opportunities and flexible working conditions
- Multicultural team with strong growth ambition
- Personal Development programs
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a ‘well-being budget’. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
- Monthly internet allowance
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone
- 32 holiday days per year
- (virtual) team outings and other social and sports events
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you interested to apply? We would like to receive your:
- Cover Letter
Any questions? Please contact our Recruiter Celine Koppers: [email protected]
After you submit your application, we will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress.