IMPROVED, is a premier corporate finance boutique focused on the global mid-market Technology, Energy and Mobility (“TEM”) sectors, with offices in Amsterdam, London and San Diego.
IMPROVED’s cross-border deal-making capabilities has seen the company execute transactions in 20+ countries across Europe, the US and Asia. The team consists of 20+ corporate finance and M&A professionals and is complemented by a team of industry experts with executive and board-level experience in businesses across the TEM sectors.
The team has advised entrepreneurs and industry leaders on landmark deals, including the merger agreement between, and NYSE listing of, Wallbox and Kensington II; the sale of ubitricity to Shell; the sale of United Wardrobe to Vinted; the sale of Etergo to Ola Electric; and the sale of One Fit to Urban Sport Club.
IMPROVED is expanding rapidly and is always on the hunt for the team’s next, entrepreneurial, talented addition to join us. We have a highly collaborative culture. We advance our client’s interests through creative, entrepreneurial and out of the box strategies.
Our organisation consists of a young and dynamic team, partnered with seasoned industry experts with an extensive track record in and outside corporate finance. As a result, there is a vast opportunity to learn on the job and gain an unrivalled experience across our core-sectors of TEM.
For this position, we are looking for an ambitious, communicatively skilful, highly motivated, and results-driven Analyst with:
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
- A master’s degree in finance, economics, (technical) business, econometrics, or another beta study with financial grounding
- A strong passion for and interest in Technology, Energy, and Mobility sectors
- A highly-analytical, team-player, sincere, persistent, and stress-resistant mindset
- Good numerical reasoning skills, but more importantly, a strong understanding of the relationship between data, strategy, and execution
- No 9 to 5 mentality, Dutch and English Fluency, and the ability to accelerate when called upon by our clients and wider team
As an Analyst at IMPROVED, you will be part of a highly dynamic team in a success-orientated environment. In our tight-knit organisation, you will work closely with specialist dealmakers, partners and industry experts. You will get a high level of responsibility and be closely involved in the M&A processes from the start until we close the deal. Your tasks will include, the development of pitch documents, investment memoranda, market analysis, financial analysis, process management, and direct contact with clients and investors/buyers.
We take our team’s development and success seriously. As part of a competitive benefits and reward package, we have programmes in place that will help grow your skills through a combination of theoretical training and development, alongside real-life experience.