Customer Support Specialist (NL/FR/DE)
About the job
You will be the first point of contact for over 1 million Bitvavo customers. One of the crucial points for our growth is the quality of service we provide to our customers. Our customer experience has been the main differentiator between Bitvavo and our competitors. We keep our product super simple and make sure our customers receive outstanding and timely support when needed.
Besides offering the best service, our customer support team is responsible for the onboarding of all new customers. As the digital asset market is developing quickly, so does the regulatory landscape. It is key to comply with all regulations and best practices and by joining our Customer Support team, you will play an essential role in ensuring this happens.
Of course we’re always improving our products and service. Therefore you will work closely together with our Compliance, Marketing- and Product teams.
- Support our customers by handling all kinds of procedural, technical and security related questions about Bitvavo’s services.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the way we support our customers (e.g. identifying common queries and making sure these are addressed in self-serve articles or by providing feedback to our product development teams).
- Contribute to improving the Customer Experience and the Bitvavo product by providing feedback.
- Perform initial and periodic customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification.
What you’ll bring
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch or French or German and English
- You are a natural problem solver, able to quickly understand problems and identify solutions.
- Able to adapt to new processes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service.
- Affinity with technology and knowledge of the digital asset market will be a plus.
- 1 year of working experience in Fintech, compliance, integrity or an equivalent position will be a plus.
What we’ll offer
- Excellent employment terms, including (26 days of annual leave; lunch; profit share program; a very competitive salary; budget for external training and courses).
- Work remotely & at our office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing FinTech company.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Customer Support Specialist? Then we’d love to hear about you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail at [email protected]
Application DeadlineApply now
CompanyAbout this partner