Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities, trade based on in-house developed strategies and provide liquidity to the markets thus making them more efficient.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are our greatest asset and therefore we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team helping to support our growth plans.
As Graduate Trader at Da Vinci, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled researchers and engineers, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
- Generating profits with volatility trading by position taking and market making
- Risk management of your portfolio
- Improving and refining the infrastructure and setup
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar quantitative studies)
- Strong interest in trading, experience in trading (real or simulated) is a plus
- Ability to take fast decisions under pressure
- Understanding of risk and reward patterns
- Advanced mental maths skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Initiative, proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical training by some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Sign on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k, excellent variable pay and career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package, including flight coverage, temp accommodation upon arrival, house finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically and follow us on social media to stay up to date.