African Securitisation Research and Financial Student, Hypoport Africa
Start (direct) Jan 2023 for 2 months, 20 hours per week
This is Hypoport
Hypoport provides regulatory reporting, data, and structured finance support in a single solution for customers like Black Rock, Investec, APG, FMO, Allianz, and ABN Amro – making us the structured finance technology platform of choice, named PRoMMiSe©. At Hypoport, everything we do is engineered for efficiency, innovation and transparency.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who like to work and solve challenges as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
African Securitisation Researcher
We are looking for an enthusiastic student to join our African team. In this role, you will working on a feasibility study for the United Nations in order to research the possibility of the securitisation of renewable energy in Africa. You will be working together with our African business development team
We need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who is curious about how the African securitisation ecosystem works and how that fits in the global investor world.
What you’ll do
· Research securitisation markets in Africa
· Interview Investors, Off grid solar paygo companies and Asset Managers
· Write the feasibility study and back-test your knowledge
Who you are
· Study Background in a quantitative/technical field such as Econometrics, Finance, Banking
· Detail oriented and you want to deliver high quality work
· Motivation to lead impactful projects
· You have a technical aptitude to address problems
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time management and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 2 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role.
Please note that this role is a 20 hour per week student job in Amsterdam.
Are we looking for you? Great, then we hope to receive your application! You can apply via [email protected].
Application DeadlineApply now
HypoportAbout this partner