(Working Student) Junior Product Owner
Location: Amsterdam (near Rai)
Qualification: (studying) Bachelor or Master
Job purpose: Contribute to the Operations Team to support our current client base, and experience what it’s like to be a Product Owner at Hypoport B.V.
What impact will you make?
Hypoport B.V. creates FinTech software to enable day-to-day operational processes related to valuation, risk management, monitoring and administration, compliance, data analysis and reporting on multiple asset types (mortgages, business loans, leases, consumer loans etc.). We turn large complex datasets into clear overviews and dashboards, we offer our clients transparency in their fixed income securities and the ability to create regulatory compliant products for capital markets. Hypoport B.V. is operating from Amsterdam, Singapore and South Africa, and is a 100% subsidiary of Hypoport SE (Berlin headquarters).
The main goal of the Operations Team is to assist our current client base (over 50 Financial Institutions worldwide). As a Junior Product Owner in the Operations Team you ensure that production notifications, (small) change requests and support questions from our clients are addressed and resolved. You communicate with clients about the priority and content of their request as well as with the internal (development and test) teams and you contribute to the analyses and the technical & functional tests.
How do you do this?
- Analyzing questions raised by clients and connecting the right teams;
- Keep clients up to date about questions raised or developments planned;
- Give support to the development team(s) in picking up new requests;
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting (test)results;
- Collaborating with colleagues from other teams within Hypoport B.V.
What’s in it for you?
- A fixed salary
- A dynamic working environment with fun, young and professional colleagues
- Flexible working hours (and possibility to work from home)
- Career possibilities
- Fun activities besides work such as drinks, dinners, pubquizes, padel, boat trips, etc.
Who are you?
Naturally you are eager to learn and you like finding new ways to solve complex problems. Also, you are able to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively. Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- You are currently following (or taking a break from) a Bachelor’s or university Master’s degree (such as Finance, Business Administration, (Business) Economics, Econometrics, Business & ICT or, for example Information Science);
- you have a strong affinity with Finance and IT;
- You have an excellent command of the English language (plus the Dutch and/or German language)
- you are (at least) available 16 to 24 hours a week (flexible working (from home) is possible).
Are we looking for you? Great, then we hope to receive your application! You can apply via [email protected]
Application DeadlineApply now
HypoportAbout this partner