Intern Equity Desk | Mint Tower Capital
Mint Tower Capital is a leading alternative investment management firm based in Amsterdam, with a focus on (convertible) bond and volatility arbitrage. The firm manages over USD 1 billion and is growing rapidly. Our flagship multi strategy arbitrage fund manages investments across multiple asset classes such as fixed income, equities, convertible bonds and equity derivatives. We also offer bespoke and tailor-made solutions to our clients.
Founded in 2010 by four partners, Mint Tower Capital has grown considerably and now actively manages assets for clients around the globe. We do so, with a team of 40 hardworking experienced specialists. Teamwork at Mint Tower is more than 40 individuals working side by side. It is about creating a culture in which we work hard, challenge each other’s ideas, look for new opportunities together using each other’s expertise and skills, looking at the overall performance in combination with the performance per strategy, and cultivating a strong drive for performance combined with humor and a down to earth attitude.
Intern equity research desk
Mint Tower is looking for an intern to support our portfolio managers on the equity desk. The internship will cover all aspects of the fundamental equity investing process. You will be responsible for analysing and determining the value of companies involved in hard and soft catalyst situations throughout the cycle, cover existing positions and generate value adding investment ideas. Work activities will include amongst others: conducting company and industry research, financial modelling, attending management meetings and sell-side calls. We are looking for an intern on a full-time basis for a period of about six months.
- Ideal candidates will excel at problem-solving and have an interest in financial markets.
- Strong academic credentials. We are looking for students that have at least completed their bachelor studies and are either undertaking a master study or planning to do so.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel. VBA and/or Python experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge on accounting / financial statement analysis
- A strong understanding of valuation methodologies and financial analysis.
- Team player with strong communicating skills.
- Flexible work attitude in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent, written and verbal, in English. Dutch preferred but not required.
What we offer
In addition to working in a great team with some of the most experienced portfolio managers and traders, we offer you an internship allowance of EUR 950 per month. We aspire to provide you with an outstanding learning experience, by providing you with continuous feedback and training on the job.
It is our ambition to continue the growth of our Mint Tower Arbitrage Fund. Are you the candidate to help us achieve this goal? If so, please respond to [email protected] and do not forget to add your resume and a motivation letter. Responses without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration.
Application DeadlineApply now
Mint Tower CapitalAbout this partner