Maven 11 is a global blockchain and digital asset investment firm founded in Amsterdam.
Maven 11 is a Pool Delegate on DeFi protocol Maple Finance, an institutional capital marketplace. Premium crypto institutions (market makers) borrow transparently and efficiently from Lending Pools funded by the DeFi ecosystem.
The role calls for an ambitious and driven person who is comfortable taking an objective and executing on it with a high level of autonomy, with guidance from senior team members. The successful candidate combines a keen interest in investment banking, financial services, and capital markets with a passion for blockchain technology and decentralized finance protocols.
Strong organizational and analytical skills, the ability to deliver complex projects and actionable recommendations after conducting independent research are key to adding value in this role.
You’ll join the Maven 11 Pool Delegate team in support of a Senior Credit Underwriter playing an integral role supporting credit risk management decisions and identifying strategic opportunities for the Pool to grow.
- Managing communications with prospective borrowers to the Maven 11 Pool on Maple
- Providing world class customer support to borrowers including but not limited to assisting with interest payments, legal documentation, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Preparing due diligence and marketing materials to assist a Senior Underwriter responsible for managing credit risk for the Pool
- Develop dashboards tracking cash management, growth, Key Credit Metrics for borrowers and Pool KPIs.
- Performing analytical problem solving which may involve financial modelling in excel, or analysis of industry trends to deliver insights and recommendations
- Staying up to date on industry trends in the Decentralized Finance and Cryptocurrency space
- Above average interest in and knowledge of fintech, financial services, investment banking, consulting or asset management
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments including a working knowledge of algorithmic trading and market making strategies
- A passion for Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 and its potential applications for the future of finance
- Experience taking qualitative or quantitative insights from research or data and turning them into actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to organise, plan and prioritise to deliver a complex project
- Accountable with a strong sense of ownership and who thrives under pressure
- Track record of working with team members to coordinate the execution of projects
Provide us with your latest CV as well as a short article where you discuss:
- What is your general perception about DeFi?
- What are the most interesting projects from this sector?
- How are you making your investment decisions?
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.