Are you ready for the next challenge in your career in the field of Quantitative Research? Do you have a passion for the financial markets? Are you inquisitive, proactive and have a can do mentality? Do you want your work to have an immediate impact?
QLIQ is ramping up its trading activities and, as a Junior Quantitative Researcher, you will work closely with dedicated professionals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the financial markets, enjoys working in a collaborative environment and is ready for a new and exciting challenge.
- Research and backtest trading strategies
- Research of potential trading opportunities
- Analyzing large data sets
- Manage data set quality
- Present results in a clear, concise manner
Required Experience and Skills:
- An academic degree in Econometrics, Physics, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience using Python, MATLAB, and/or R for data analysis
- Great communication skills and a creative mind
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Interest in the financial markets is a must, some options experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset who can work independently
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary with a performance related bonus
- A fast growing company with short communication lines
- Casual dress environment
Who we are:
QLIQ is part of Qmulus, an Investment Management Company operating under a single family office. With 24 employees, we are focused in three areas:
- Private Equity: Qmulus Invest provides growth capital to successful and innovative Dutch companies in achieving their goals.
- Real estate: Qmulus Vastgoed invests in a real estate portfolio with a mix of commercial and residential property.
- QLIQ: a growing business that is focused on trading shares and listed options.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]