Are you ready for the next challenge in your career in the field of Trading? Do you have a passion for the financial markets? Are you inquisitive, proactive and have a can do mentality? Do you want your work to have an immediate impact?
QLIQ is ramping up its trading activities and, as a (Junior) Trader, you will work closely with dedicated professionals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the financial markets, enjoys working in a collaborative environment and is ready for a new and exciting challenge.
- Execution of trading strategies
- Research of potential trading opportunities
- Devise new trading strategies
Required Experience and Skills:
- An academic degree in Math, Econometrics or equivalent
- Affinity with programming in Python, MATLAB, and/or R
- Experience in trading (listed) options preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset who can work independently
- Able to work U.S. financial market hours
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary with a performance related bonus
- A fast growing company with short communication lines
- Casual dress environment
Who we are:
QLIQ is part of Qmulus, an Investment Management Company operating under a single family office. With 24 employees, Qmulus focuses in three areas:
- Private Equity: Qmulus Invest provides growth capital to successful and innovative Dutch companies in achieving their goals.
- Real estate: Qmulus Vastgoed invests in a real estate portfolio with a mix of commercial and residential property.
- QLIQ: a growing business that is focused on trading shares and listed options.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]