Join our market making team!
As a Junior Trader you are responsible for pricing and trading options of listed financial instruments, as well as managing and optimizing your daily positions. Together with the trading team and software developers, you will be adjusting your pricing variables and system settings to the current market conditions. By constantly following the market you should be able to spot and research profitable opportunities. You will start with three months of extensive training, learning both advanced theory and market making practice on-the-job. The first 4 weeks you begin with learning all ins and outs of option theory, the trading systems/tools and performing trade analyses. After 4 weeks you will put that knowledge into practice and start trading on a limited portfolio under close supervision, with ongoing coaching, training and monitoring.
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a market maker firm with a major presence on European and growing presence on non-European equity derivatives markets, specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization, continuously looking for improvements and growth. Our office is situated on the Kloveniersburgwal, in central Amsterdam. Every employee has a high impact on our results, which is both challenging and rewarding. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for a professional who’s aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
We have developed a Training Program for Junior Traders to jointly be introduced to our Company. Yearly we start with a Junior/Trainee group in December, March, June, September. The next group will start in March 2021.
Due to the current situation (COVID-19) we give priority to applicants that are already based in the Netherlands or near.
You match the profile because you have:
- A Quantitative Bachelor’s degree, for example in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Sciences.
- Excellent numerical and problem solving / analytical skills.
- Strong interest in option trading and financial markets, demonstrated through attended courses at university and trading (work) experience.
- Strong communication and team-working skills.
- The eagerness to learn new skills, such as programming and researching to improve our existing trading strategies and find new strategies.
- A proactive work approach.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- A relevant Master’s degree is a plus.