Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues, be directly involved in national and international M&A transactions, and benefit from our bonus system.
Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues, be directly involved in national and international M&A transactions, and benefit from our bonus system. 33Equity is an experienced M&A advisor focused on the software tech sector, based in Amsterdam but working with clients all over the world. We offer great opportunities to operate and advance alongside accomplished dealmakers and entrepreneurs.
Due to our continuous growth, we are currently looking for people to join our team in Amsterdam. We offer a great amount of hands-on deal experience, strong sector focus, allowing you to become a well-rounded professional and expert in the field. We are looking for people that are motivated, eager to learn, and are passionate about M&A transactions in the software tech sector.
What you will do
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to add value through:
- Working closely with seniors and offer deal execution support in complex international M&A transactions
- Engaging with interesting clients from the software sector and actively network to build relationships
- Developing detailed financial models and valuation analyses
- Overseeing and conducting daily meetings, reviews, metrics, and clear documentation of follow-ups with businesses
- Being part of a small team to gain the full M&A deal experience providing you with a fast-track learning curve.
Who you are:
- Strong academic qualification from a reputable institution
- At least an internship or one year of relevant M&A and/or Corporate Finance experience working for an M&A boutique, Big Four audit firm or investment bank
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (German is a plus)
- Ambitious and proactive team player with entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS office
- Capable of celebrating successes with the team