Markets In-House Day
Are you socially skilled, curious and interested in financial markets? Have you always wanted to work on the largest trading floor in continental Europe? Do you want to work on the best deals for our clients and guide them in the complex world of financial instruments? Apply now for the Markets In-house Day to find out what it is like to join the Markets department.
Markets is at the heart of ABN AMRO. We support our clients in buying and selling financial products and services, such as derivatives or currencies. We also assist clients with an IPO or the issuance of bonds. We carry out transactions for our clients from our offices in Amsterdam, New York, Frankfurt, London and Paris.
As a trainee within the Markets department, you are interested in what is happening in the world, the financial markets, and how this affects our clients, our products and the bank. It goes without saying that during the traineeship you get a lot of room to develop yourself, both on a personal and professional level. During your traineeship you will therefore rotate for two years within different teams, for example at Rates Sales, Foreign Exchange Trading, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets or at Product Management & Strategy. This way you learn what is going on in the department and you give your career a real kick-start!
What is the event about?
We have organised a diverse day for you during which you get a complete picture of ABN AMRO and the activities within Markets. The program looks as follows:
- Meet our Markets colleagues and learn all about the work they do on a daily basis
- Dive into the world of Markets and understand our business
- Discover the possibilities within the Markets traineeship and meet our trainees
- Find out if the Markets Traineeship is right for you!
- Date event: Friday 8 December, 2.45pm – 7.30pm
- Location: ABN AMRO HQ, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam
- Application deadline: 27 November (spots are limited so sign up as soon as possible!)
Are you thinking about a traineeship and are you ambitious and willing to learn? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in the financial sector? Then we are looking for you!
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the below profile:
- You are in the last year of your university Master or you have recently graduated with a maximum of 2 years of work experience
- You have a background in the area of (Financial) Economics, Econometrics, Finance & Investments, Quantitative Finance or similar studies, and you are interested in the financial markets and the banking sector
- You are eager to learn, motivated and you want to get the best out of yourself
- You have strong communication skills and have an eye for detail
- Finally, you are fluent in the English language
Interested or questions?
Apply via the button and upload your CV in English. We will contact you by 30 November to confirm your registration. If you have any questions, please contact Jane Spliethoff via [email protected]