to be part of one of the top 5 largest banks in the world, during an 8 week summer internship where you’ll get a unique opportunity to get insights and hand’s on experience across the Finance and Internal Audit Divisions at our European Headquarters based in Amsterdam.
The Programme will consist of:
- Four week’s rotation across Finance & Internal Audit Division
- Business effectiveness skills workshops
- Business speaker sessions & senior leaders
- On the job learning & projects
- Allocated a line manager & junior buddy
Risk Management Division (RMD) supports CRO, Head of RMD and all commercial business and support areas in maintaining effective risk governance and risk control environment within MBE, by providing 2nd line of defense (LoD) view on the bank’s risk profile and its strategic implications for the bank. RMD covers market, liquidity, credit and operational risks, and works in close cooperation with broader regional 2nd LoD function as part of one EMEA team.
MUFG Securities (Europe) N.V., is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd which includes MUFG Securities EMEA plc, MUFG Securities Americas Inc., MUFG Securities (Canada), Ltd. and MUFG Securities Asia Limited. Their aim is to provide an internationally integrated securities operation offering best in class service and products to corporate and institutional clients and those of the MUFG group. MUFG Securities (Europe) N.V. (MUS(EU)) is headquartered in Amsterdam and has a branch in Paris.
MUS(EU) conducts activities under an MFID ‘EEA passport’ applicable to transactions with and services to all EEA clients. Whilst leading up to Brexit, MUS(EU) was busy expanding our product range and enhancing our capability in readiness for the European market. The first trade was conducted on 25 March 2019. MUS(EU) offers a variety of flow products such as Debt Capital Markets, Structured Solutions, Derivatives Solutions Group, Repo Group, Equity Solutions, Securitization, and Green Bonds in order to meet the demands of our clients. Based in Amsterdam and Paris, MUS(EU) is an integral part of MUFG’s global securities platform working closely with MUFG Securities (EMEA), MUFG Bank and MUFG bank (Europe) N.V. to offer a single MUFG solution to meet the needs of clients – it was established in order to replicate the services and arrangements which existed within MUFG Securities.
Who are we looking for:
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor or enrolled in a master degree student
- Interested in Banking Sector
- Fluently in English, both verbal and in writing is a must
- Full time available between July and September
- If you have any questions about the recruitment process or the summer internship, please contact Ayhan Catak [email protected] or Maria Sifniou [email protected]
- Selection will be based on a prescreening by phone and 1 interview by video or in person at our office
- We offer an internship allowance of € 12,- per hour