NIBC’s Finance department is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
Come work for the Finance Regulatory Reporting team to contribute to building our regulatory reports to the supervisory authorities. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, diverse, energetic team.
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Finance department?
NIBC aims to make a difference at decisive moments. The Finance department plays an instrumental part achieving that. The Finance department ensures NIBC is compliant with applicable laws and regulations regarding financial and regulatory reporting. It enables management to effectively steer the organization with timely, reliable and relevant information. The department constantly works on refining the design, implementation and maintenance of the operating model that fits NIBC’s business strategy of constant development of new commercial efforts. Strategically the Finance department aims to be the central information provider for the bank, including the provision of forward looking information. There no better place within the bank to get on overview of how the bank operates and performs!
What will you do?
Within the Finance department there are several teams. One of these teams is responsible for reporting to supervisory authorities (eg. Dutch Central Bank). You will support this team in meeting our external reporting responsibilities working directly with our senior team members. This will allow you to learn effectively and build knowledge both on how NIBC operates and what it means to be a regulated bank. The Finance department is progressing in automating reports and your role would also include an active part in the effort to further refine the reporting process. Detailed IT knowledge is not required, however a healthy interest in how IT applications work is a pre-requisite. Likewise, knowledge of financial regulation is not a pre-requisite but your role will include exposure to such regulations and interest in those will help you succeeding in your position. In short, your role will be very diverse and you will have the opportunity to work with many different departments and stakeholders!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting; Finance; Economics
- Maximum 3 years of working experience
- A background in Finance and/or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Personality & skills
- Accurate and Analytical
- Willing to learn how financial & banking regulation and IT applications work
- Always looking for improvement
- Hands On with a positive mindset
- Energetic and flexible
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high-performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow. See also: https://www.nibc.com/about-us/our-purpose-and-corporate-values/
What will you get?
NIBC is a relatively small bank with a very dynamic and informal culture. Being a small bank there are many opportunities to develop into a Finance professional with wide experience, rather than becoming a true specialist on a specific topic. This would allow you to also develop further into roles within NIBC, but outside of Finance. We aim for our people to develop themselves into a broad professional, from both a hard skills perspective and a soft skills perspective. As an analyst with the Finance department you can have a direct influence on the achievement of the strategic goals of the department. Furthermore we nurture our entrepreneurial and inventive culture by providing modern flexible devices and working spaces.
We may offer you a spot in the Talent Program together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank. This 12 month intensive program focuses on your personal and professional development. Check our website for more information about the Talent Program ( NIBC Bank | Talent Program ).
To increase our professionalism we focus on giving each other continuous feedback.
In addition you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- Working in a hybrid way to maintain a healthy work-life balance while still be connected and collaborating physically with each other. This is one of the drivers of our entrepreneurial and inventive culture. Preferred is a 50/50 distribution of working from home and at the office (activity-based);
- Travel expenses or NS-Business Card 1st class;
- 31 holidays (which do not have to be registered);
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution);
- A voucher to improve your home office;
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice;
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development;
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- Laptop and a company phone;
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar);
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued.
Application/ Further information
Applications can only be submitted through our website. Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv, motivation letter and grades. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document! An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact the HR Infodesk at [email protected] or give us a call at +31(0)70 3429669. For more information about the position please contact [email protected]