About Partners in Equity
Partners in Equity (“PiE”) is a privately owned impact investment firm based in Amsterdam. PiE aspires to contribute to the creation of sustainable impact by investing in venture capital funds. We invest in venture capital because we want to support entrepreneurs who want to make a difference by creating sustainable businesses. Our investment focus is in Agritech, Education and Healthcare.
PiE has been active since 2003. We are a small team with a substantial and growing portfolio. We are always looking for motivated and ambitious people to expand the team and support us. By being part of a dynamic team, we can offer you a lot of exposure and opportunities to get hands-on experience in impact investing.
Visit www.pi-equity.com for more information.
- Must have at least a BSc/BA
- Preference for a student who completed (or is pursuing) a study in either of the following: Business Administration, Finance & Investments, Economics, Engineering, Biotechnology and/or Sustainability related studies
- Strong academic track-record
- Intrinsic interest and motivation in the impact/sustainability space
- Likes to work in a team
- Someone who is a self-starter, who takes initiative and is a problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, we are open to international students
- Preferably able to work full-time. Alternatively, we would be open for a part-time basis for at least three (preference for four) consecutive working days per week
- Work on location in the Amsterdam office
- Must be available for a minimum of three months
- Specific assignments related to market research in the three sectors of focus (Agritech, Education, Healthcare)
- Support the investment process with deal flow and investment analysis
- Assist the team in ongoing portfolio management
- Overall involvement in day-to-day tasks
In case of questions and/or interest please contact Maaike Vranckaerts Contact details: +31 6 11080569 | [email protected]