Would you like to be part of a team that develops compelling investment stories and to identify levers for strategic repositioning? Do you fancy working on strategic issues in a fast-paced, exciting and continuously changing deals environment, where you help clients develop their M&A strategy then PwC deals strategy is the right team for you!
The PwC Deals Strategy team is part of PwC’s global Deals practice and we support companies, investors and governments in their assessment of key strategic issues. We often collaborate with our Transaction Services, Delivering Deal Value, Business Restructuring, Corporate Finance and other PwC colleagues to bring in the sector expertise, holistic insights and broader deal support to our clients.
Who are you?
Are you in your final year of university? Are you looking for a great way to start your career, and are you interested in applying Strategic thinking to a Deals process? If so, then we have a unique opportunity for you!
We are looking for eager talents with proven affinity with Strategy and / or M&A who have a strong personal drive and are ready to take the next step in their career.
- are currently in your final year of study and (will) obtain(ed) a financial/economic, business or technical Master degree;
- have above-average study results combined with extracurricular activities;
- are enthusiastic, a team player, result driven and highly motivated to continue learning;
- have affinity with mergers and acquisitions, finance and strategy;
- are curious, have strong analytical skills and a flexible mindset;
- have excellent skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
This is what we offer you
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding advisory and other disciplines. We also offer you:
- A varied job in an international, challenging and professional environment
- Immediate exposure to top-caliber clients and high-profile transactions
- Numerous training sessions and course that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness and noise cancelling headphones;
- A fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
- A monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
- 32 holidays days per year
- Hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
- The possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/ or recruitment;
- Enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend.
Getting started at PwC
Are you excited? Then share your cv, grade list, and a cover letter explaining why you are applying and why you are the right person for this position. Click on the red button and apply immediately!
After we have received your application
- You will immediately receive a confirmation in your inbox
- We will contact you within two weeks for a short introductory meeting
- If everyone is enthusiastic, then we will schedule an online assessment. Depending on your score, you will receive an invitation for an initial interview. Click here for more information about the application process.
If you would like more detailed information about the consultant Deals Strategy position at PwC don’t hesitate to contact us. Recruiters Tess Uljee or Romond Pop will be happy to help you via [email protected] or [email protected]