Consultant M&A Technology
Would you like to be part of strategic transformations and gain experience in the financial and IT/operational aspects of mergers and acquisitions? This is your opportunity to combine your technical knowledge in a consulting role at PwC! Technology is becoming increasingly important in mergers and acquisitions but also digital is disrupting nearly all businesses and driving corporations to seek out for new deals or alliances to keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem. These are just a few reasons why we need you.
We offer you a challenging job in a vibrant, ambitious and international team in our most successful fast growing deals practice.
This is what you will do
In your daily work as part of a striving and diverse team, you support clients in pre- and post-deal M&A projects focusing on key IT/Technology aspects. You will learn how to translate your knowledge of emerging technologies to help solve client cases.
The M&A technology team is part of the Delivering Deal Value team (DDV) that supports corporate and private equity firms to identify, quantify, and deliver full deal value. The combination of unrivaled industry experience and deal expertise in both the pre- and post- deal phase means that we know what to look for in the target business and how the issues can be addressed.
You will work closely together with colleagues that focus on key services like:
- Advanced due diligence services (digital, cybersecurity, platform etc.)
- Carve out and divestment support
- Mergers & Acquisition integration
- Synergy development and review
- IT/ digital strategy and operating model design
- Operational restructuring and rapid value creation
As part of the DDV team consisting more than 40 employees
- You will be part of a fast-paced M&A sector, which makes it possible for you to work on projects for 20 businesses in less than 2 years. Meaning we offer you a steep learning curve with a talented team to guide you and to learn from.
- You will help identify how technology and innovation capabilities apply to business needs (digital platform, automation, AI and robotics, cloud adoption etc.). You also look into the key opportunities and investment risks for your clients (Deal rationally, synergy analysis, and value creation hypothesis).
- You will receive support wherever possible in the team to make you part of the M&A technology. You will make an impact by directly communicating and advising C-level clients (CEO, CFO, CIO).
Who are you?
- You are a talent with a technical background and interest in M&A
- You have a University degree in computer science, information science, artificial intelligence, or related discipline – demonstrating affinity towards emerging digital technologies and technology topics
- You are willing to apply your knowledge in a consultancy role to help our clients grow
- You know how to make an impact, have strong analytical skills and are curious
- You have excellent skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written)
This is what we offer you
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding advisory and other disciplines. We also offer you:
- A fast paced and strategic project-based work, with extensive learning opportunities and flexible working conditions
- A multicultural team with strong growth ambition
- Numerous training sessions and course that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. Including well-being budget. This is a personal annual budget of € 1.000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, wellness and noise canceling headphones;
- A fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
- A monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
- 32 holidays days per year
- Hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
- The possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/ or recruitment;
- Enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend.
Getting started at PwC
Are you excited? Then share your cv, grade list, and a cover letter explaining why you are applying and why you are the right person for this position. Click on the red button and apply immediately!
After we have received your application
- You will immediately receive a confirmation in your inbox
- We will contact you within two weeks for a short introductory meeting
- If everyone is enthusiastic, then we will schedule an online assessment. Depending on your score, you will receive an invitation for an initial interview. Click here for more information about the application process.
If you would like more detailed information about the consultant M&A technology position at PwC don’t hesitate to contact us. Recruiters Tess Uljee or Romond Pop will be happy to help you via [email protected] or [email protected]
Application DeadlineApply now
PwCAbout this partner