Are you excited to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment as a Sales Trader? Do you want to make an impact in one of the leading scale-ups in environmental markets? Apply now and join us at our brand-new office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands!
The OTC Flow group is a leading broker specialized in trading across European and local renewable power markets. We provide liquidity in virtually all financial-environmental instruments in Europe. We add value in every transaction through experience, thorough market knowledge and the drive to only close the absolute best deal in the market. OTC Flow’s mission is to provide clients with best-in-class solutions for any kind of financial-environmental obligation or ambition. We excel at trading on local European markets through the expertise of our native speaking sales traders. Our dedicated research team provides relevant information on financial and renewable markets to help our partners achieve their goals in an informed and more intelligent way.
As a Sales Trader, you will be part of our Sales team who aims to make the energy efficiency and renewable energy market transparent and liquid in order to meet the requirements of market players. You will be assisting the different trading desks in accelerating business by developing new business opportunities whilst providing in-depth product knowledge.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- (Cold) Calling, matching buyers with sellers, and ultimately closing deals;
- Building and being in charge of your own clients portfolio with a profit (PnL) target to achieve;
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customer portfolio as much as to your teammates;
- Proposing new deal structures complying with market’s requirements.
- You are in the final year of your Bachelor/Master program or a recent graduate in the field of Finance, Investment Banking, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline with a keen interest in financial markets.
- You have excellent sales skills, a commercial attitude and a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions.
- Ambition to develop both yourself and the company.
- Previous experience in the field of Broking/Cold calling will be considered as a strong plus.
- Excellent sales skills, a commercial attitude and a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions.
- Willingness to succeed and not being afraid of working well under pressure, both independently and in a team.
Key eligibility criteria
- You are a fluent/native Dutch speaker; besides that, excellent communication in English, both spoken and written, is required.
- You are available for minimum 6 months, 5 days per week and you are willing to travel or relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
What we offer
- A traineeship remuneration of 2222 EUR, plus an 8% vacation allowance and discretionary bonus options
- You will be part of a fast growing, international working environment where every day can be a fresh adventure and an opportunity to learn.
- As a paid trainee, you will have the chance to work on the frontline of both finance and the energy transition and gain experience on a fast-paced trading floor.
- After the paid traineeship period of 6 months, we intend to offer successful trainees a full-time Sales-Broking position, including an attractive remuneration and bonus-scheme.
- A great opportunity to work on the frontline of both finance and the energy transition and gain experience on a fast-paced trading floor;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development.
If we just described your profile, don’t lose this chance! Apply via our website at https://otcflow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29&source=aWQ9MTU%3D