Working hours per week: 16 – 40
About the job:
Did you know that the world’s first stock exchange is the one in Amsterdam? Until recently, people still traded physically on the floor. In the 1990s, partly thanks to fast digitization, the switch was made to screen trading.
Saxo Bank was one of the first to respond quickly to this and has positioned itself as one of the most successful banks in the field of online investing. As a real FinTech broker, many transactions are carried out here on a daily basis; from tens to hundreds of thousands of euros per transaction.
As a Customer Service Associate you will work within Customer Service & Order Desk. This team, consist of Brokers, Investment Specialists and Customer Service Associates that strive to help and support clients with inquiries regarding the account, portfolio and investments. Customers will turn to you in case certain things are not clear. This includes queries regarding logging in, checking personal data and processing money transfers.
This position is based in Zuidas, Amsterdam, where you will work in a dynamic environment with a young and driven team.
As our new colleague, you will be:
- Responsible for providing information to customers about Saxo wide range of products across all investment categories;
- Customer-oriented specialist with extensive knowledge of our leading trading platforms;
- Aware of current laws and regulations;
- Acting in the interest of our customers & Saxo Bank and you increase the digital customer interaction within the bank.
What you bring:
- You are energetic, organized, eager to learn and able to stay on top of several tasks at the same time;
- You have a curious and problem solving nature.
- Some work experience with a high volume in customer interactions is desired, but not mandatory;
- You are fluent the Dutch and English languages;
- At least completed MBO education;
- Interest in investing and financial markets.
What can you expect:
- Environment in which both personal and professional growth is embraced and where we coach you to get the most out of yourself and to grow within the organization;
- Dynamic, young and ambitious team;
- Experience with strategies, tools and skills needed to digitize processes and improve customer experience in financial services;
- A competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions (pension accrual, 27 days off, profit distribution);
- Fun monthly outings with the team.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!