Working hours per week: 16-40
About the job:
The economy is always in motion. Developments on macroeconomic level have a major influence on how the stock market behaves. Will the interest rates continue to rise? How this will affect the stock market? And what does consumer confidence say about the current stock market climate?
If you have a genuine interest in financial markets, investing and love price charts with green and red color indications. If you get energy from assisting clients with the broad array of investment related queries then we might have a perfect job for you!
As a Junior Investment Specialist, you will be part of the dynamic department, consisting of Brokers, Investment Specialists and Customer Service Representatives that strive to help and support our clients. The team is anchored in Global Sales and aims to increase customer satisfaction.
As our new colleague you will be responsible for:
- Answering customer questions regarding investment products (options, turbos, futures etc.) and trading systems;
- Providing information and advice on Saxo Bank products (Self-Investing and Asset Management) and actively offering them;
- Sparring with clients about investment opportunities and informing about current events in the market and about funds in clients’ portfolios.
- You have a passion for investing;
- You are at the foot of your career and driven to become successful within the investment world;
- You are enthusiastic, communicative, stress-resistant and client-oriented;
- You are fluent in Dutch;
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level.
- Internal training to start within the role of Junior Investment Specialist and obtaining courses such as DSI Securities Trader and DSI Integrity;
- Active coaching during your career at Saxo Bank;
- Career opportunities within Saxo Bank The Netherlands or Saxo Bank Global;
- A pleasant team with internal competitions (e.g. sales and trading competitions)
- Competitive starting salary with good secondary employment conditions (pension accrual, 27 annual leave days, profit distribution);
- Friday afternoon drinks in our own bar at Zuidas.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become a Saxonian. Obviously you will get an attractive compensation package. But we also invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!