Become a member
Are you ready to boost your resume, build on your network, join personal development trainings and enjoy our social activities? We are always looking for new members!
The Financial Study association Amsterdam (FSA) is the study association for financially-oriented students who want to boost their resume, skills, knowledge, and network. We function as an intermediary between students and the corporate world, connecting members with businesses, and helping them find the right position at the right company. The FSA organises events to help students connect with their future employer.
For a membership fee of just 5 euros a year, you become part of the largest financial study association of the Benelux, benefitting you in a variety of ways:
- Access to a large network of finance-oriented students from cities like Delft, Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Groningen, Rotterdam, etc.
- Ability to apply for more than 20 career-related events annually, ranging from events in strategy consulting to events in investment banking
- Stay up to date about all financial events, courses, inhouse days and other study-related events from our partner companies
- Access to our vacancy page, with more than 300 interesting vacancies for you to apply for (ranging from internships to full-time positions)
- 20% discount on the online E-assessment training modules from Hellotest
- 10% discount on all services of Studielab
- 10% discount on online GMAT courses by GMAT Amsterdam