DC Advisory is continuously looking for high-performance interns to join our Amsterdam office. We offer a 4-month internship for Dutch speaking candidates, with starting possibilities each two months.
About DC Advisory
DC Advisory is an international investment bank with more than 650 professionals in 22 locations throughout Asia, Europe, and the US. Across 11 industry-focused teams, we offer tailored, independent advice on M&A, debt raisings, restructurings and private capital.
In January 2022, DC Advisory opened its Amsterdam office. We currently have a team of eight professionals that pursue deal opportunities in the Benelux, working closely together with our (sector) teams from other European and US offices. An internship in our Amsterdam office provides an excellent opportunity to learn in an entrepreneurial high-paced environment, gain deal-exposure and a chance to contribute to the success of this office. A market conform remuneration is applicable.
As an intern at DC Advisory’s Amsterdam office, you will be responsible for:
– Conducting market and industry research
– Preparing valuation, and company specific analyses
– Drafting of presentations for external use
– Assisting the team throughout the entire deal cycle
– Supporting the due diligence process
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
– Currently enrolled in a (final phase of) bachelor’s or master’s degree program
– Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
– Self-starter attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
– Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
– Experience in investment banking or a related field is not required but is a plus
How to apply
Enthusiastic about joining our team? Kindly provide your resume, academic transcripts, and indicate your preferred commencement date to the following address: [email protected]
We look forward to reviewing your application. Note that this position is for Dutch speaking candidates only.
DC Advisory is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local laws. DC Advisory will also provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with qualified disabilities, as appropriate, under applicable law.