Accuracy is the sole totally independent international player in its field of expertise providing bespoke financial and strategic consultancy services. We deliver our in-depth knowledge and expertise to our clients to help them face different situations: transactions & investments, business performance, corporate strategy & finance and disputes & crises.
When we founded our firm in November 2004, our goal was to create a different firm: innovative, independent, flexible; in short, a unique advisory firm model. Accuracy has rapidly expanded to include international teams across its offices in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa and leads engagements for prestigious clients all over the world with offices in 14 countries and more than 450 employees (and growing). Recently we opened new offices in Toronto, Canada and Casablanca, Morocco.
Accuracy is active in The Netherlands since 2007, mainly specialised in transactions & investments and strategy. Our team is recognised by prestigious clients for delivering excellence and high value added advice, both in the Dutch market and internationally. At Schiphol, we are currently with a team of approximately 30 consultants.
How does working at Accuracy contribute to your development?
In 2020, Accuracy Netherlands was awarded a top 10 position in the best small workplaces 2020 by Great Place to Work, and employees score highest on mutual connection and experiencing fun and fulfilment from work. Our unique company culture is one which views employee satisfaction and fulfilment as the end result to all our employee actions and initiatives:
- Our one firm policy and variety of assignments allows you to work on projects across the world. We have an international planning, in which teams from different offices cooperate and combine their skills in the most effective and efficient way in order to consistently achieve top results. Additionally, throughout each year various seminars are organised to strengthen the international bond as well as to enrich our knowledge through joint training sessions.
- The entrepreneurial spirit is strong at Accuracy, as a consultant you will work closely with entrepreneurs and management, additionally we provide you with the opportunity to take part in externships or sabbaticals where you can broaden your skillset and experience by for example working at a private equity office, M&A boutique or corporate.
- The Accuracy School for new joiners occurs once a year at the beginning of September. It brings together over 50 newcomers from all Accuracy offices. The first week of the school takes place in Paris and the second in one of the other countries were we are present. The Accuracy School serves not only to ensure that all new joiners are operational on their first day in the office, but also to introduce our unique culture of sharing and teamwork.
What are we looking for in new colleagues?
At Accuracy, we offer you the possibility to do an internship or start working full time as an analyst, during or after your studies. Thanks to the size of the team you will be given big responsibilities from day one, proving to be a vital part of the team. You can apply throughout the year to start your new adventure!
The work culture at Accuracy Netherlands is described as a fast-paced stimulating environment, where we also like to have a good time by having weekly drinks and monthly fun events. We don’t just want someone with strong analytical skills, we also want team players who look for enjoyment in their work and that fit our company culture. We believe that building an exceptional team is critical to our success as a company. What we expect of you:
- Affinity with finance and strategy with strong analytical skills
- You prefer to work in team settings but are able to work autonomously
- Self-reflective and eager to learn and develop
- A problem solver that is both creative and has strong structuring skills
- Able to work under pressure, adapting and responding well to changing situations
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging and large variety of projects (on average 1 month duration) within a passionate work environment
- Biweekly group training and a personalised development program with coaching
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Weekly drinks and fun events organised by colleagues
- Yearly seminars with Accuracy worldwide
- Competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities
If you have what it takes to become a member of our team, take a look at our open vacancies [LINK] and our careers website: https://careers.accuracy.com/.
No upcoming events