We offer the opportunity to gain experience in M&A as a full member of our team in Amsterdam through a work-along internship of 3 to 6 months. Flexible hours and a dynamic and international work environment make this role unique for students and recent graduates who are interested in a career M&A.
33Equity is a leading M&A advisory firm focused on the software and IT-services sector, based in Amsterdam but working with clients all over the world. As part of our team, you operate alongside accomplished dealmakers and entrepreneurs to gain the full M&A experience.
As an intern you assist our dynamic and highly motivated team of dealmakers with their daily tasks. Your work will be very diverse and will include
- Working closely with seniors and offer deal execution support in complex international M&A transactions
- Support on developing detail financial models and valuation analyses
- Research on companies and the software and/or IT-services industry
- Support on the organization and coordination of projects
- Being part of a small team to gain the full M&A deal experience providing you with a fast track learning curve
Who you are
Professional, driven, and outgoing personality with a genuine interest in M&A advisory and an excellent academic track record from a reputable institution. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, paired with knowledge of MS office. Stress resilience and a passion for excellence and you must be capable of celebrating success with the team!
For more information or your application, send an email to [email protected]