Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues and be directly involved in national and international M&A transactions. Founded in 2020 and based in Amsterdam, 33Equity is a leading M&A advisory firm focused on the software-tech and IT-services sector, supporting clients across Europe & North America. We offer great opportunities to operate and advance alongside accomplished dealmakers and entrepreneurs.
Due to our continuous growth, we are currently looking for people to join our team in Amsterdam. We offer a great amount of hands-on deal experience, strong sector focus, allowing you to further develop you as well-rounded professional and expert in the field. We are looking for people who are motivated, eager to learn, and are passionate about M&A transactions in the software-tech and IT-services sector.
What you will do
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with seniors and offer deal execution support in international M&A transactions
- Engage with people from the software-tech and IT-services industry around the world and actively network to build relationships
- Conduct company analyses & industry research
- Conduct company & industry analyses and build detailed financial models and valuation analyses
- Add value as part of a small team to gain the full M&A deal experience providing you with a fast-track learning curve
- Contribute to further expanding the company and truly make a difference
Who you are
- Excellent English & Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- 0-2 years of relevant M&A / Corporate Finance experience or an internship working for an M&A / Corporate Finance boutique, Big-Four audit firm, investment bank or private-equity firm
- Ambitious and proactive team player with entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Experience with the software-tech and/or IT-services sector is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of celebrating successes with the team
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]. Feel free to contact us at the same email address if you would like to know more.