Period: 3-9 months (Full-time with potential for flexibility)
Location: Amsterdam (Museum district)
Established in 2001, Theta Capital Management is a leading investor in blockchain VC funds and hedge funds with EUR1bln+ in AuM. Through our Theta Blockchain Ventures program, we partner with the world’s leading crypto-native VC Fundsto access the top blockchain technology projects in their earliest, private rounds. In our hedge funds business, we partnerwith the top hedge funds globally to offer investor access to attractive, uncorrelated returns. Theta’s subsidiary, Theta FundManagement, manages a range of collective investments schemes (Fund of Funds) and holds a full AIFMD license.
Theta Capital has seen significant growth in terms of AuM and team size over the past 5 years and we expect to seesignificant further growth over the coming years.
As Intern at Theta you will be part of a dynamic international team, take responsibility, and have a steep learning curve. Youwill be given the opportunity to work on various aspects within our operation, ensuring a diverse workload and exposure todifferent facets of working at a leading alternative asset manager. We expect the intern to be actively contributing, takeownership of projects, and leave a lasting impact. Some aspects of the role include working with:
- Investment Team – Hedge Funds: Support the Hedge Fund team in maintaining our range of positions and explorenew investments into specialized managers in quantitative, fundamental equity, credit, and distressed strategies.
- Investment Team – Blockchain Venture Capital: Support the Blockchain investment team in monitoring the underlyingVenture Capital investments and their investments into blockchain technology start-ups. This includes supporting theteam on performing due diligence on new investments, gaining insight into the underlying positions, and furtherdeveloping our database.
- Operations: Assist with streamlining internal processes, ensuring optimal efficiency and compliance. Furthermore,support the team in database maintenance, client relations, and CRM management.
- Marketing: Collaborate with the marketing team to enhance Theta Capital’s digital presence and brand, from contentcreation to the execution of marketing campaigns. Also, contribute to event planning, especially for our annual charityevent Legends4Legends
- Independent and detail-oriented, with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong communication skills
- A relevant bachelor / master’s degree
- Affinity for Hedge Funds, Blockchain technology and Venture Capital
- Strong IT capabilities: Programming (Python), Database management, Excel, Powerpoint
- Fluent in English (mandatory), proficiency in Dutch preferred
What we offer
- A diverse and responsible role, full ownership of projects
- Being part of a small international, diversified, skilled and motivated team
- Working for a rapidly growing company seen as a leader in its space
- Centrally located office, in the middle of Amsterdam (Museum district)
- A competitive intern package, with the opportunity to receive a fulltime job offer
Please send your CV with a motivational letter to: [email protected]
For further information go to: www.thetacapital.com